Terms & Conditions
1. E-Payment link is valid for 3 days and may be used for 3 payment attempts only. Otherwise transaction will be invalid, though, guest may opt to request another link.
2. All prices quoted in the agreement are stated in Philippine peso. If necessary, the Hotel will claim from the Company any loss on the exchange rate arising from accounts being settled in other currencies.
3 All incidental charges must be settled right after the function/event in cash or credit card only.
4. Deposit & Payment Arrangement Policy: A signed copy of the contract and Fifty Percent (50%) down payment is required upon confirmation of the event. Full payment must be settled before the event in cash or credit card.
5. Should we not receive confirmation of event on or before the agreed date, the tentative reservation for the function room shall automatically be released.
6. Maximum Function Room Capacity: The maximum capacity of the function room is 180 persons for Classroom set-up. In the interest of safety and in compliance with local regulations, we respectfully regret our inability to permit entry in excess of this number.
7. Cancellation Policy: One-hundred percent (100%) charge will be applied based on the expected revenue should you cancel the event 100 days prior to the function date.
8. Reduction Policy: No reduction in the number of guaranteed covers shall be allowed by the Hotel after signing the contract.
9. Non-Compliance: If the required deposit or payment is not received by the scheduled date, regrettably the reservation for the Group may be subject to cancellation without prior notice. Reinstatement of the reservation can only be made upon receipt of payment and to the extent that the rooms & function spaces are available.
10. Force Majeure: The Hotel will not be held responsible for this failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of the Philippine Government, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel. In the event of non-performance due to the above reasons, the Hotel shall allow to use the deposits received for future function.
← Back to Homepage